Again I’m redrawing Link from “The Legend Of Zelda – Oracle Of Seasons”. He is looking at his triforce sign full of satisfaction!
As a hint: Once I’ve read in a book that you can better improve your drawing skills by drawing using permanent colors because then you see every failure you do. That’s why I’m never doing a sketch using pencils first.
For the ones who want to know more details
- The picture is taken from “The Legend Of Zelda – Oracle Of Seasons”
- The black pen is a Tombow WS-BH 150
- The white pen is a Faber-Castell Pitt Artist pen
- The grey watercolor pens are Sakura Koi Coloring Brush Pens
- I don’t know any more which sketchbook I have but it has paper for working with water color too
Here you can have a look at my sketchbook.
Thanks for watching and your support!
I love you!
♥ Starlene ♥