My sizzix big shot plus which I’m still using 🙂
This should be a light-weight, portable embossing/cutting machine. I don’t know how heavy the other machines are but for me it’s to unhandy to carry it somewhere. It’ looking is much nicer than the look of the texture boutique. It’s much more bigger than the texture boutique and is able to die-cut. For Embossing and cutting a multi-purpose platform is provided. With this platform you are also able to use die’s from other companies as well without having big problems. It’s a very nice machine but I can’t say until now how good it is and how stable because I have it now for 1 week or so :).
– Big Shot Machine measures approximately 14 1/4″ x 12 3/8″ x 6 5/8″
– Portable roller machine cuts and embosses many different materials
– Create your own one-of-a-kind cards, invitations, scrapbook pages, home decor, fashion, altered art, quilting and much more
– Sleek white and gray color scheme
– Included with the Big Shot are a pair of Standard Cutting Pads and the adjustable Extended Multipurpose Platform