The Edding Porcelain Brushpens are a nice way to color porcelain easier because you do not have to mess around with paint flacons and extra brushes. They also work better than the porcelain marker because they do create smooth lines.
- use for glazed ceramics, porcelain or heat-resistant glass
- bake for 25minutes with 160°C then it will be dishwasher-safe.
- 1 tip which is a brush nib (1-4mm)
- 15 colors available
- nearly no smell
- waterbased, pigmented ink
- 1 package (6 pens) available for 10€
I like using them because they are very easy to handle. You really can paint nice things without problems. But until now I have no experience with the dish-washer.
Here you can see 2 plates I’ve colored using them 🙂