I’m redrawing Link from The Legend Of Zelda – The Windwaker! I’ve redrawn an image from my “The Legend Of Zelda – Art & Artifacts” book which I love a lot! It’s so lovely and has so many wonderful art pieces in it! It always makes me drawing when I look at the pictures 🙂
For the ones who want to know more details
- The picture is taken from “The Legend Of Zelda – Art & Artifacts”
- The electrical eraser is from Derwent
- The first outlines are done using a Staedtler Pigment Liner and the second time I’ve done the details using a Tombow WS-BS
- The colored pencils are Faber-Castell Polychromos and Faber-Castell Supersoft Black Edition
- The sketchbook is a Daler & Rowney Fine Grain – Heavy Weight
Here you can have a look at my sketchbook.
Thanks for watching and your support!
I love you!
♥ Starlene ♥