2020 I’ve participated Linktober following the prompts from their Main Calendar. Therefore I also fullfilled Inktober! It’s the first time in my life I’ve finished Inktober 🙂 And all just because of Linktober :D.
I tried to stick to tools which were either provided in this year official Inktober art box (which I do not have but I ordered these things seperately) or which were recommended by the Inktober website.
During Linktober I didn’t had enough time to additionally edit my videos in parallel but I’ve nearly recorded all of time. I’ve actually recorded all but it seems that for at least 1 day I didn’t copy the video before formatting my Sd card :(.
But now I show you one by one what I’ve done and how ;). All Linktober process videos are without voiceover. I’ve planned to do a video at the end where I go through my sketchbook and say some words about it.
I hope you enjoy the video 🙂
Linktober Day 1 – Monster / Beast
For the ones who want to know more details
- The picture is taken from “The Legend Of Zelda – Art & Artifacts”
- The erasable pencils are from Faber-Castell
- The eraser is a Tombow Dust Catch Mono
- The the outlines I used ink from Deleter
- The watercolor pens are Sakura Koi Coloring Brush Pens
- The brush is a Winsor & Newton
- The white gel pen is a Sakura Gelly Roll
- The sketchbook is a Moleskine Cahier Journal
Here you can have a look at my sketchbook.
Thanks for watching and your support!
I love you!
♥ Starlene ♥