Again I’m redrawing Link from “The Legend Of Zelda” but this time from “A Link To The Past”. You know I’m still at the beginning of my youtube channel so if you like my drawing then give me a “Like” on my video please! Thanks a lot in advance for your support!
As a hint: Once I’ve read in a book that you can better improve your drawing skills by drawing using permanent colors because then you see every failure you do. That’s why I’m never doing a sketch using pencils first.
For the ones who want to know more details
- The picture is taken from “The Legend Of Zelda – A Link To The Past”
- The black pen is a Faber-Castell Pitt artist pen in M
- The white pen is a Faber-Castell Pitt artist pen 101 in B
- The grey pen is a Stabilo Pen 68
- I don’t know any more which sketchbook I have but it has paper for working with water color too
Here you can have a look at my sketchbook.
Thanks for watching and your support!
I love you!
♥ Starlene ♥