This time I wanted to try to turn Link from The Legend Of Zelda – Ocarina Of Time into a My Little Pony character. By doing this I can train to focus on what makes this character unique. What is needed to recognize him as Link?
I had a lot of troubles with the white outline because I tried this the first time and the pens didn’t work for that. I repaired it a bit but I’m not completely satisfied. But I hope you still enjoy it!
For the ones who want to know more details
- Reference: As a reference I used a picture of Link from the Manga “The Legend Of Zelda – Ocarina Of Time”
- Black pen for outlines: Tombow WS-BS
- Electrical eraser: Derwent
- Watercolor pens: Lyra Aqua Brush Duo & Tombow ABT
- White outlines: 1. Gelly Roll, 2. Edding, 3. Derwent ink (worked best)
- Sketchbook: Daler & Rowney – Smooth Heavyweight
Here you can have a look at my sketchbook.
Thanks for watching and your support!
I love you!
♥ Starlene ♥