Again a redrawing of Ganti from “The Legend Of Zelda – A Link To The Past”. I can’t explain why but Ganti catches me somehow. I want to draw her in different situations to improve my drawing skills.
You know I’m still at the beginning of my youtube channel so if you like my drawing then give me a “Like” on my video please! Thanks a lot in advance for your support!
As a hint: Once I’ve read in a book that you can better improve your drawing skills by drawing using permanent colors because then you see every failure you do. That’s why I’m never doing a sketch using pencils first.
For the ones who want to know more details
- The picture is taken from “The Legend Of Zelda – A Link To The Past”
- The black pens are a Tombow WS-BS 150 and a Faber-Castell Pitt artist pen in M
- The grey pens are Stabilo Pen 68
- white ink (1. try to correct it): Rohrer & Klinger drawing ink white
- white Tipp-Ex (2. try to correct it): Pritt in a bottle
- I don’t know any more which sketchbook I have but it has paper for working with water color too
Here you can have a look at my sketchbook.
Thanks for watching and your support!
I love you!
♥ Starlene ♥