Again I’m redrawing Link from “The Legend Of Zelda – A Link To The Past”. This time I’ve selected a picture where I had to draw him, his weapon and his clothes as well as speedlines. I normally only draw one of these parts and not all of them at once. But I need to practise that!
You know I’m still at the beginning of my youtube channel so if you like my drawing then give me a “Like” on my video please! Thanks a lot in advance for your support!
As a hint: Once I’ve read in a book that you can better improve your drawing skills by drawing using permanent colors because then you see every failure you do. That’s why I’m never doing a sketch using pencils first.
For the ones who want to know more details
- The picture is taken from “The Legend Of Zelda – A Link To The Past”
- The black pen is a Tombow WS-BS 150
- The white pens are a Faber-Castell Pitt artist pen 101 in B and in C
- The grey felt pens are Stabilo Pen 68
- I don’t know any more which sketchbook I have but it has paper for working with water color too
Here you can have a look at my sketchbook.
Thanks for watching and your support!
I love you!
♥ Starlene ♥